Welcome to our Year 6 home learning page. Here you will find some exciting activities that you can do with your child over the next few weeks, alongside other educational resources.
Ideas to support your Year 6 child:
- Recap specific grammatical terminology
- Practise spellings from the Y5/6 word list and put them in sentences
- Read lots of different types of texts and discuss them
- Practise calculating using all 4 written methods of calculation (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division)
- Explore equivalences between fractions, decimals and percentages
- Practise calculations using fractions and decimals
- Find fractions and percentages of amounts
Please click on the additional tabs (dates) in this section to access the Home Learning Packs.